Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youth in Revolt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Youth in Revolt Empty Youth in Revolt Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Skyos

Skyos

"Youth". A word often said by Our leader The Afterburn. He says this (I believe) in reference to the members of the chat like they are his own children.

Well, like all children, they make mistakes. They say things they don't mean to, perhaps take more cookies from the jar than they should because of a technicality that they could find in a lecture from their parents; yes all kids are the same. They all find a way to do whatever they want, ere thinking of a consequence.

Although everything I just said was true about children, NOTHING that I just said applies to the members of the chat at Limitless. There are no "Children" at Limitless. There is childish behavior, however, and this has to stop.

This thread is locked for a reason; the "Youth" of this group is going to start soiling their diapers all over this post. There are members who will regard this with respect; Afterburn, Zpam, Coco, and Sherow to name a few. However, the reason why this post is being brought to attention is those who will not bare to read this post without crying to their mothers. Here's the bottom line.

After graduating from age 9 it should be a general thing that your parents have taught you. Cussing? Bad! Insults? Bad! Spreading rumors? Bad! General things; BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT THEY TAUGHT YOU WAS TO RESPECT YOUR TEACHERS, THE POLICE, AND ANYONE WITH AUTHORITY.

I've been pretty complacent and giving warnings most of the time but we have a few "revolutionists" that are attempting to drive me out of here(?). They aren't working so I'll make this simple for you all:

Mods aren't banning you to be an ass. I'm not banning you to be an ass. I'm trying to keep peace, but it is when the few youth that are revolting make everyone an ally and the mods an enemy that I must draw the line.

Mods:
if Shadowken shows up, ban him on site.

Mods:
if members are disrespecting you? If it isnt in a PC, but rather in public chat, and they are making @$$ hats out of themselves you may ban them for as long as you see fit as long as it isn't forever.

I think i've made myself clear now.

Clarification: You can have your opinions but just private chat them. Seriously, you're not 10.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum