Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

It matters not.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It matters not. Empty It matters not. Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Stormlurver

Stormlurver

It matters not what I have done for this clan, regardless of how minuet and irrelevant, for this clan is doomed to falter under it's own corrupt methods of handling their problems.

What took place last night was a clear sign of what can happen when a person abuses their power. This sign thusly resulted in the banning of 2 members and me being threatened with a ban if I refused to "watch my tongue," and I refuse to sit idly by and just watch unfairness like that reign supreme over unjustly punished individuals. To watch a person who claims to have rightful intent as to why he has punished the accused and expect that to be a viable reason for acting in such a crude manner is too much of a request for me.

The situation last night was handled very unprofessionally and immaturely to say in the least. We all have problems. I just recently within this past week have been kicked out of my own house and had to leave not just my little brother behind to deal with the corrupt ways my mother handles her problems and my step-dads alcohol abuse, but I was also forced to leave my Grandfather of 84 years to put up with the incessant screaming and chaos that goes on in that hell hole AND I'M ONLY 17!

You act as though your problems are far more important than ours simply because you are of a higher position than us, but it is not OUR fault you do not know how to juggle between chorus, classwork, and a FUCKING VIDEO GAME. Ami got honors in her class when she was in this clan and Ken, I have no idea how is life goes, but he too was able to maintain a life and play in this clan.

Which leads me to my final statement. I believe one of the main arguments of last night was the reason as to why Skyos was given the job he was given and that was because of his maturity. Maturity is being able to analyze a situation and from the data collected from said analysis, make a rational decision and act accordingly. I highly doubt the right way to deal with someone merely asking why another member was banned is by BANNING the person who ASKED such a harmless question. If that is the right way to deal with it then god help you if something truly bad goes wrong.

Like for instance, I was threatened with a ban if I did not let Skyos talk. The whole time I was told to be quiet, Coco, Peppers, and Shiro, were constantly making rude comments and being very much so in the definition of "immature." Were they told to be quiet? Yes. Did they? No. It took me pointing it out to Skyos while he was still trying to defend as to why what he was doing was just and only THEN did he ban not even all of them he banned coco. For "0.02 hours." The reason next to that ban was "no reason." After having to practically beg for some one on one conversation without the commotion, he banned the rest long enough for him to finish up his end of the conversation, unbanned the 3 ignoramuses, and then immediately went AFK until he idled out.

Look, I was grateful to have been a part of this clan but, if this is the way things are to be then I hate to say that I must do what I feel is best and cease being a member of this clan.

I've said my peace.

2It matters not. Empty LOL Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Danack

Danack

"You act as though your problems are far more important than ours simply because you are of a higher position than us, but it is not OUR fault you do not know how to juggle between chorus, classwork, and a FUCKING VIDEO GAME."

Dude, I was on the ground laughing at this point. Mostly because its completely true.

Why did skyos come back anyway? Was he and shiro kicked out of Pimp's group or did the group just fall apart? Either way, Afterburn did handle the whole thing poorly and wont even try to defend his reasons for letting him and shiro back (or at least on what conditions). Also, its really poor leadership to immediately sign out from the chat as soon as someone brings it up. I mean, srsly dude, are you afraid to explain why?

All that I am asking is this, instead of making a post where the members or, "diaper soiling babies" can't ask questions about what happened (like SOMEBODY did), actually STAY in the chat whenever these points are brought up and answer questions that we might have.

It just annoying never being able to get a straight answer around here. I mean, when i try to ask questions in the chatbox, you run away. Also when i try to ask about junk in the forums, the topic is always locked (skyos' topics btw, since you never have any explaining anything).

And thats about it, im just curious....

Also, the last couple parts are directed at afterburn.

3It matters not. Empty Re: It matters not. Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Skyos

Skyos

Danack wrote: Why did skyos come back anyway? Was he and shiro kicked out of Pimp's group or did the group just fall apart?

Question 1: B/c I was no longer below a 3.0 in school.

Question 2: Nope, he's just bored and I'm no longer failing 2 classes.

Danack wrote:All that I am asking is this, instead of making a post where the members or, "diaper soiling babies" can't ask questions about what happened (like SOMEBODY did), actually STAY in the chat whenever these points are brought up and answer questions that we might have.

The post was not made to promote questions, but, rather, the opposite. The only person who actually asked the questions as I told them they should for an answer (a PM or PC) got his answers. The other would not let me answer with his incessant need to interrupt my explanations; and so after giving a couple warnings to stop answering a question if he wouldn't let me finish, I just plain stopped.

Should you have questions, contact Afterburn; he may answer you based on his own criteria.

Danack wrote:skyos' topics btw, since you never have any explaining anything).

The post was made to answer any questions that were being asked *at that time*. It would be a stupid to leave the post up as it would start a flame war.

4It matters not. Empty Re: It matters not. Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Zpam

Zpam

Nope, he's just bored and I'm no longer failing 2 classes.

So you come back to the clan when your bored of another? We are just your back up clan? Something to fall on? What happens when your bored of LimitLess?(rhetorical questions)

It matters not. 24267
It matters not. 92633536

5It matters not. Empty Re: It matters not. Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:04 pm

motherbound

motherbound

Skyos wrote:

The only person who actually asked the questions as I told them they should for an answer (a PM or PC) got his answers. The other would not let me answer with his incessant need to interrupt my explanations;

Problem here Skyos is that you never answered those in PM nor PC. You just gave those whom asked the same kind of responses, or you simply said that it was "clan business" yet peppers someone who is not a member of the clan was allowed to know "clan business". Is this because peppers is your friend? Well what about say cuffs? A friend of myself and Shadowken's? Instead when you personally got tired of him. You banned him when he had done nothing wrong but ask simple and very calm questions.

When Kip spoke you banned him, but allowed Coco and Peppers to continually spam "beep" nonsense and other spamtastic things. When he ASKED you to deal with them, that was when you banned for just enough time that you would allow yourself to speak. NOT while kip got to speak tho. Why not? Because you had already told him your points and didn't care to even ACKNOWLEDGE his concerns.

You then go on to say zpam is "spamming" the next day as was Afterburn[if I recall correctly], but all zpam did was ask a question AS A MEMBER [take note] of the clan.

So let me guess you will call me immature and not showing respect? With that I want to say have fun having a clan with only members that respect their friends. If you want to be shown respect than you are to give people a reason to respect you. After these last few days I do not see that as something that can happen anytime soon.

Some people might want to shrug me off, but out of everyone I honestly feel I put a lot more into this clan than some people tend to think. Even when I didn't like smash, I still cared for this clan. That all seems like a waste when apparently one thing happens, then nobody cares to explain anything to anyone [correctly]. Afterburn seems to run away from these problems. Skyos continues to tell different things to different people and hide whatever may be the "truth".

Last edited by motherbound on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to proofread it to fix blatantlly obvious spelling errors and allow the sentences to make more sense.)

6It matters not. Empty alright Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Danack

Danack

Alright, lets break it down

from your resignation topic:

"I have to resign on this clan; I must go on to bigger and more challenging places."

Not once did you mention your bad grades making you leave,also around the time it was common knowledge that you joined pimp's group on aib. You said in that topic you were leaving to go to more challenging places, and last time i checked, that means continuing to play brawl.

"Question 1: B/c I was no longer below a 3.0 in school.

Question 2: Nope, he's just bored and I'm no longer failing 2 classes."

So, knowing that you continued to play brawl after you left, its obvious that you just contradicted yourself here. It seems to me that you are trying to change your original motives for leaving for a nobel cause, which would be doing better in school. This also applies for the 2nd part of question 2. You may have been failing those classes, but that is not the reason why you left Limitless.

"The post was not made to promote questions, but, rather, the opposite. The only person who actually asked the questions as I told them they should for an answer (a PM or PC) got his answers. The other would not let me answer with his incessant need to interrupt my explanations; and so after giving a couple warnings to stop answering a question if he wouldn't let me finish, I just plain stopped."

I dont think this will be much of a surprise to you, but that topic pissed a bunch of people off. By making that topic, you pretty much told us that we must bow down to you (oh yea, and AB) as our authority. Its obvious people would want to respond and defend themselves. But of course you gave them no chance to. Another reason this made people angry, i believe was because you say that we are a clan full of garbage players (i dont have a pic of you saying it on my comp right now, but ami takes A LOT of prnt scrns) when you leave, and then when you come back, you expect us to act like nothing happened and that we should bow down to you and give you our highest respect with no questions to be asked of why. Lets not forget all those random bannings that you did, i KNOW ami has a billion prnt scrns of that.

"The post was made to answer any questions that were being asked *at that time*. It would be a stupid to leave the post up as it would start a flame war."

So, you knew it would cause a flame war if you kept it open to posts huh? Well then, locking it or not, you knew people would be angry at your comments. If you did keep it open, They could have just posted their opinion and settled it calmly, but you didnt really give them a chance. Now, people are holding grudges because their opinions about this and their versions of what has happened arent being heard (and more so discouraged), and they are being banned just because they are trying to give their 3 cents.

That is all

Still wondering when AB will grow a pair and actually handle this >_>

Last edited by Danack on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

7It matters not. Empty Re: It matters not. Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Danack

Danack

Zpam wrote:
Nope, he's just bored and I'm no longer failing 2 classes.

So you come back to the clan when your bored of another? We are just your back up clan? Something to fall on? What happens when your bored of LimitLess?(rhetorical questions)

It matters not. 24267
It matters not. 92633536

He was refering to Shiro being bored Zpam, not himself

8It matters not. Empty Re: It matters not. Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:54 am

Zpam

Zpam

Rofl well then my last post refer's to shiro i guess.

Btw
"Still wondering when AB will grow a pair and actually handle this >_>"

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Roflmao, it seems AB is the guy to try and avoid and forget things but that doesn't make the ppl that were affected by this satisfied...well speaking for myself but i think that's how other people feel.

Also, the scroll in the clan says,
"Respect is a priority, and is to be shown to everyone. This rule WILL be enforced."

The irony and hypocrisy in those sentences....lulz.

It matters not. 24267
It matters not. 92633536

9It matters not. Empty Re: It matters not. Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:37 pm

motherbound

motherbound

The only good thing that I see happening from all of this, is that apparently people that normally don't post in this site's forum is posting (myself included).

I wonder if that was the goal? Perhaps the thought of "Let's just make everyone get frustrated and never respond to their questions and concerns. We also won't care about what they say, since they are sons of bitches. Instead they will post in the forum where also they won't be heard because no one that needs to care will ever check there... BUT The site's post count will increase... It's BRILLIANCE"
((Waits for the flame war to occur because of my sarcasm there))

Knowing how this situation has happened thus far, me making the joke is in turn "DISRESPECT BAN BAN LOLOLOLOL TROLL BANN"... in those exact words. But it's ok. Why? The SMART people will read all this. Those that are immature are the ones that will only read that one paragraph and avoid EVERYTHING else. They will hear what they want to hear and block out everything else.

Honestly tho Skyos' reason for quitting, coming back, no one saying why skyos is moderator, what reason people are "OBLIGATED" to respect anyone anymore... Nothing is being dealt with. And no the excuse of "real life is busy" doesn't fly anymore for this. Why? If people are online on a chatbox talking and it is dead and nothing going on then what makes that a bad time to share? Perhaps just silencing the people that are asking simple and calm questions is the best approach. That is not the approach to keep people around. If people don't stay around on this site, it then proceeds to die and you are alone until you finally give up. Because know this, if a person in charge does these things to a new recruit... Do you honestly think that the new recruit is going to stick around? Oh hell no!

I don't think people realize just how immature everything was dealt with. They think that doing one small thing will fix everything and make everyone happy, it doesn't work like that and you "mature" and grown ups should have realized that at least [by now].

The next day, the entire situation just felt worse with afterburn spending 10 minutes to type one word, but when someone interrupted his "speech" then it was instant "STOP SPEAKING!!". Yeah... That only proves that the person saying the speech didn't really have anything important or nice to type. By the end of it all, nothing was dealt with. All of a sudden tho skyos and afterburn are dealing with things in "private" of some sort it looks like. Which as the mature ones here know, that isn't dealing with the problem(s). Which leads me on to the next reason for posting more...

"Clan business" partakes to anyone that has a relationship with somebody in said "clan" or group as I will refer to this site. I am not calling it a clan in this descriptive, because the actions and the way that higher ups are dealing with members' concern is anything but what a clan should be doing. With this notion tho, what reasoning did Peppers have knowing this "clan business"? He was never a member of this clan and never seemed to show interest in joining either. Other then the fact that some people are friends with peppers, that makes it ok to share with him what you can't share with shadowken's friends? To them tho it is "Clan Business" as to why their friend is banned. You want to fixate on the one to log in and insult you? The one that shadowken didn't even invite? Well to say the least what that one person said is anything but "not true". The way that Skyos, Shiro, Coco, and Peppers acted that day and night was anything but mature.

The next day when finally something could happen, nothing did. This only shows that this site is on its dieing breath if it continues how I have foreseen this. I have told people that I have foreseen all of these events pretty much exactly. But as we all know, when something occurs there is always multiple things that can happen based on how we get there and how things are dealt. Honestly, this whole situation is leading down a bad one. And I will continue to sit back and watch. My remarks and my criticisms are not being taken seriously and instead coming off as disrespectful or the thought of "umad". Some people need to think about what I am saying more, and then maybe just MAYBE figure out that I understand this more then half the people partaking in it.

But again, yeah no one will read this post other then the people that see the situation for what it is, [[a problem that the people in charge are running away from]]... And no that doesn't JUST include Afterburn. If something was wrong you apologize for what you did, then proceed to move on. You learn from the problems and try to prevent them for the future. But no one is apologizing, listening, or moving on.

Last edited by motherbound on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Same as above, I needed to proofread because I care about expressing the truth of the matter to the people that don't listen.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum