Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Like Flarg.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Like Flarg..... Empty I Like Flarg..... Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:08 am

Zpam

Zpam

Yea.. that's what I say but now this is real talk. A leader doesn't try to forget bad things that occur within his facility, he tries his best to solve them. Now what is the point of me having to make this post... cause obviously im not allowed to talk to the person thats right in my face in the clan chat, and I can't get answer's to the questions of how I was being "disrespectful and immature." I didn't curse, didn't use caps lock, didn't call anyone names... I mean if your already in the chat then its best to talk while your there. How am I to be sure your not gonna just ignore my questions i post in the forum like you ignored naoto's question to why skyos is a moderator after saying that you would do it. The worst thing you could've done (which you did do) is leave at the spur of the moment after saying "brb." I'm not quitting the clan, I'm just expressing how I feel and hopefully you learn a lesson from these turn of events. I give people another chance cause I just raised in the sort of way...

Flargging out,
-Zpam

2I Like Flarg..... Empty Re: I Like Flarg..... Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Danack

Danack

Exactly.

But then again....Zpam, you should know better than to question the the ways of the superior higher up's. Remember what our place is. As members we dont get a say in anything important and we apparently dont even have the right to know whats even going on.

am i doin dis rite?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum