Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi im Obsidian Angel

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Hi im Obsidian Angel Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 pm

DarkAura25

DarkAura25

Hi everyone my name is Obsidian Angel, im new to the clan but it looks great and everyone here is very nice.

So anyway I might not be that good now, but I aim to be the best so you all better watch out...

2Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:14 am

Killyoutoo

Killyoutoo

^^ welcome Smile

3Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

Welcome to LL! You've gotten a lot better since joining, and I hope you do become the best.

Keep it up!

4Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:37 pm

DarkAura25

DarkAura25

Thanks I plan to be but i need to get used to humans had no idea they spam so much lol. Ill learn to deal with it eventually.

5Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:05 am

Killyoutoo

Killyoutoo

well humans you can predict not like computers ^^

6Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 pm

DarkAura25

DarkAura25

Yea true lol btw ur very good in our fights you use hammer alot with kirby tho no offense, and also nice pit

7Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

Actually, I would say computers are easier to predict, as humans actually strategize.

Computers will:

Do "X" move in "X" situation every time. The "X" situation must be the same though, and that does not happen often. When the same situation happens to arise repeatedly it is rather funny to watch

Example 1) If a computer player jumps over you and uses a Dair, and you dodge, it is likely that it will do it again repeatedly until you, the human player move out of your exact position.

Example 2) (This has happened to me numerous times) CPU R.O.B. will repeatedly try to activate his gyro despite the human player holding it in their hands. The CPU R.O.B. will keep trying to pull out the gyro(to no avail) as long as you, the human player stands in the same exact spot.

8Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 pm

DarkAura25

DarkAura25

Interesting I knew it went somthing like that and yea cpu players are very easy to beat I have some replays that definatly prove that lol. (Need an sd card :@) Shocked (Random emote)

9Hi im Obsidian Angel Empty Re: Hi im Obsidian Angel Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:49 pm

EmmyCai1223

Nice to meet you Smile we can be friend

slots
Global Cash Access

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum