Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matchup- Snake

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matchup- Snake Empty Matchup- Snake Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:14 am

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

I fail against Snake. Any advice?

(w00t, first post in this new section)

2Matchup- Snake Empty Re: Matchup- Snake Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:53 am

Zpam

Zpam

Rofl.... um.. that depends.... who do you plan on using against Snake? But uh.. you probably knew this already but try not to stay too far away from Snake cause he'll start setting up nades,c4, and/or a mine. Also, expect Mortar slide if your far enough away. The funniest thing to do to a Snake is to grab him and hold him off the edge of the map after he used his Up B.

3Matchup- Snake Empty Re: Matchup- Snake Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

Zpam wrote:Rofl.... um.. that depends.... who do you plan on using against Snake? But uh.. you probably knew this already but try not to stay too far away from Snake cause he'll start setting up nades,c4, and/or a mine. Also, expect Mortar slide if your far enough away. The funniest thing to do to a Snake is to grab him and hold him off the edge of the map after he used his Up B.

-Using ROB/Ganon/Marth.

-I know this already, but my main concern is with close-range combat. I underestimate his low start-up lag.

-I already know that trick, but it won't work against a GOOD Snake player.

4Matchup- Snake Empty Re: Matchup- Snake Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 pm

shiro

shiro

Fight snakes in the air onces the go airborn you have to hit them hard snakes airals suck just watch out for C-4 > mindgamed nade its all i can say for snake also grab him when he uses his cypher

5Matchup- Snake Empty Re: Matchup- Snake Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Chomper

Chomper

Last edited by Chomper on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Matchup- Snake Empty Re: Matchup- Snake Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Zpam

Zpam

Whoa man thats a long essay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]