Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pilot: Calcium Man

+2
Nigmo
Skyos
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pilot: Calcium Man Empty Pilot: Calcium Man Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Skyos

Skyos

This space is currently empty, so here's the run down:

For a 7th or 8th grade project I was required to make a super hero that was an element on the periodic table of elements. Knowing children at that age, you would expect "Iron Man" or "Aluminum Boy" or something along those lines.

I'm a special child; I used the only element NOBODY could think of to use for a super hero: Calcium. Hence, "Calcium Man" was born! But Calcium Man had to have powers for this project, so I had to think of powers...well, I won't spoil, but it has to do with Calcium. Even after getting an A D on this project, I felt it was necessary to enlarge this Man into something BIGGER than life...I then deemed him with the name:

Mother Fucking Calcium Man. The story of his epic tale will be here shortly as I am still reading it.

Pilot

It was a muggy December night in New York. Confetti was seemingly coming from the sky, people cheering as it poured. Only at a time like this could Eric Rogers find a time to hide in an alley and change. He knew that there was little time before the world was going to be destroyed by an evil group that called themselves “Cavaties”. Upon walking into this alley he came across the one person that could save the world and all that he loved, but he silently wondered…would he be able to take him out of despair long enough to save the world?

[One Year Earlier]

“Going out to lunch, Joe? If you’re an hour late again you know the boss is going to flip.” This was the common thoughtfulness of my friends, always concerned for my job. I walked out of the building and idly watched as people passed through the entry way. In an office building like this, you only work in cubicles. It goes without saying that it’s very hard to know who’s in an office building when they’re surrounded by white walls; though I can always recognize the sound of their voices.
I’m thinking a sandwich for lunch and a walk in the park. Did I say sandwich and a park? I meant beer and a stripper. Ah; the fruits of life are all coming together. In New York I constantly spot crime due to our ubiquitous failures of the police team. Gangs here, gangs there, muggers, rapists, rappers; they all get on freely. So…why shouldn’t I get away with crime freely? I should stop thinking like this, it’s thoughts like this that make society as shitty as it is. Speak of the devil, “Hey bro, you wanna buy a watch? I got rolex…something for the ladies? You in to that?” the moron persisted. Oh, look, a cop eating a donut. Well that’s real nice. I’m being sold stolen property and you’re chomping on lard. “Take your business somewhere else, scum,” I told him, shoving him down. That was a mistake…
The next thing I know I am running for my life down the street with a maniac holding a knife yelling at me for being some kind of “cholo?” My name is Joe; that’s not a Mexican name! I was running for dear life when I finally came to the strip club. What can I say? It’s my guilty pleasure.
I was approached by the usual brunette with a “Welcome Joe! Red head again?” They know me so well. She led me across the club, which reeked of smoke and perfume, to a pole with what seemed like a red haired angel. For a fee, strippers will happily do the nasty for you in a private area and that’s just what I came here for. Some people think that I’m a hypocrite for using a hooker but despising criminals; hey, she’s selling a product and I’m buying. It isn’t wrong if she’s okay with it. For the first time, though, she was a little bit…shy isn’t the right word for a hooker, but timid. She didn’t seem to want to be at her job anymore. I no longer heard the “Hey, Joe, my faaaaavorite customer!” that used to ring in my ears so violently (she had a voice so high it must have shattered glass). No, today she was different. For once I decided to take a step away from “customer” and be a friend.
End of Chapter 1

Last edited by Skyos on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 am; edited 4 times in total

2Pilot: Calcium Man Empty Re: Pilot: Calcium Man Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:09 am

Nigmo

Nigmo

I too had the same project, after telling Skyos about it, thats how I was introduced to MFCM, one of the most amazing, epic, dramatic super heros of all time.

3Pilot: Calcium Man Empty Re: Pilot: Calcium Man Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:33 am

Stormlurver

Stormlurver

Put something in there about how one calorie of his Calciumegataun Paunch is equal to a 3,756mph Chuck Norris Round House Kick, 1,427 Degrees Celsius of Falcon Paunch, and 18 Gigatons of "Pure Fuck You Kid Buu," "Pride Blinded Saiyan Rage," and "Goku: Savior of Earth, Otherworld, and Dinner," powered Spirit Bomb.

~Shit would be so cash.

4Pilot: Calcium Man Empty Re: Pilot: Calcium Man Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Nigmo

Nigmo

Dont worry about it, he has yet to discover his powers.

18 Gigatons of "Pure Fuck You Kid Buu,"

XD

Lol, I wanna show off my Calcium sig. Thanks again Blackhog.

5Pilot: Calcium Man Empty Re: Pilot: Calcium Man Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

Pretty awesome. I wonder though if you misspelled "cavaties." Keep it up!

6Pilot: Calcium Man Empty Re: Pilot: Calcium Man Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Nigmo

Nigmo

MOAR SKYOS. >_>

7Pilot: Calcium Man Empty Re: Pilot: Calcium Man Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

I'd like to see more too Razz

I need to have a sig made. Care to make one?

8Pilot: Calcium Man Empty omfg! ive gotten it! Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:22 am

tensazangetsuxd1

i figured out the new suer powers for calcium man...

it shuld be kinda like this:
" he can pop out some bones and since he is "calcium" man, he can increase bone density using calcium... therefore creating a super sharp blade of bones". a secong skill would be only for a limited amount of time: " he would make his bones stretch out of his body and making them move easily to capture and reduce impact of other attacks by capturing the foot/fist during the attack and can also shoot bullets made out of his spine"!

OMFG right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum