Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lucario Help

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lucario Help Empty Lucario Help Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 am

DarkAura25

DarkAura25

Recently I have been trying to get better with my new main Lucario.
I have also been looking for good combo videos or tutorials/guides on how to play him better. So since i can't find very many of them I am making this topic so people can post some tips on using Lucario or links to videos that will help me learn him. I would really appriciate this.

Thanks To:

The Afterburn for a chat video link, and forum advice

Ken for a chat video link

Zpam for advice in the forums

Chomper for advice in the forums

Last edited by ShadowLucario on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the thanks list for chompers advice in the forum. Thanks)

2Lucario Help Empty Re: Lucario Help Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 am

Zpam

Zpam

I know Lucario has a chain grab with his Focus Palm move. Just use Focus Palm, move a bit forward and use it again, then repeat. Also, Danack has done this to me some - when u use your standard A combo ( regular A then another A) press A twice and then use Focus Palm, then when your opponent is flying... you'll have to experiment with that and c what u can come up with on your own rofl. (Focus Palm is Side B fyi just in case u didn't know)

3Lucario Help Empty Re: Lucario Help Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

I really don't know much about Lucario, but from my experience with playing against them, I know they can combo in the air very well. Also, Up tilt is a good combo starter.

PS: Forward Smash kills...

4Lucario Help Empty Re: Lucario Help Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:18 am

Chomper

Chomper

I don't use lucario much, and I dont like him very much, but most of his quick ground moves like neutral A can be ended with f tilt to get your opponent away from you. Use lots of aura sphere, helps you approach and keep your opponent on their toes, and lucario has a pretty good grab game (in my opinion) mix it up.

And you can always spam front smash and use f air as a wall of pain/edge guarding move. Neutral A works well to use and land infront or behind your opponent, then you can ether grab them or use downtilt/ neutral a. If you are going to do this I would recommend buffering your grab or w/e attack you want to use so they cant react to you when you land.

5Lucario Help Empty Re: Lucario Help Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Foxblade

Foxblade

well i know some things about lucario since he was my main once:

the higher damage he has = the stronger his moves get

use up smash then jump and do an uair then jump agian and use uair again uair - up a in air fyi

Focus palm over b and aura sphere are ur friends use them to your advantage

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum