Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eddie Garcia: The Legacy of ESF

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eddie Garcia:  The Legacy of ESF Empty Eddie Garcia: The Legacy of ESF Mon May 03, 2010 3:33 am

Enigmatic_Echo_PPV

Enigmatic_Echo_PPV

I'm sick, I can't sleep. What else should I do? I don't like retelling the stories, (okay, I do.) but it's, too much work. Thus, I shall explain it all here. Now, you will ALL know why I value my memories in ESF... The best year of my life, and one of the most meaningful when I look back it. I'm going to swear a lot in this if you don't mind. =) Haha. It's raining hard now.

I will start this "humble" tale off with how I even got into forums and what not.

The Brawl Saga

Brawl, Brawl, Brawl, all my friend Turbo and I would talk about. One day, I just got fed up when they canceled it one last time in the U.S.A, (The February thing.) I just didn't care anymore. As a result of that, I just don't get my hopes up for anything anymore. (Not worth it.) But, when Brawl did come out, Turbo and I went to the tourney with Soniclover. (You'll see her later in the story.) Well, it started off like this at the tourney. Everyone was bragging about how their main would win the brawl tourney because they were "the best" in Melee, except me, because I was never, too fond of Marth; plus, I'm just shy and didn't want to get overconfident and cocky. John, in particular, was a special chap. (I thought he was a girl at first. I was confused.) Anyway, Soniclover (Andrea) had to fight a computer, (space reasons). Turbo's dad lost to John, Turbo lost to John, I fought my way up to the finals, and there, I fought John. Fighting as Marth in memory of Roy, I defeated John's Ness. (I think this is why he used to hate me.) I asked his friend Emilio, "Is that your sister?", he said "no", and then John became Turbo's friend. The story picks up when we get to ESF. =_=

[center]The Pokebeach Saga

This place sucked.  I hate it.  John told Turbo about this site named Pokbeach.  He went there, Turbo tried to bring me there.  I, being such a noob, didn't know how to join, but I figured it out. (Lucky)  I had to join using the Wii internet, since I could not use the regular computer. (Parents are strict.)  So, I joined, and I hate this saga, I learned a lot, I realized that DBZ was my favorite series EVER.  And, I had fun sucking up to the mods (you'll see me suck up a lot throughout the Sagas.).  But one day, I was having so much fun obsessing over Banjo-Kazooie (I obsess a lot).  There were jokes going around that Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson was dating AMT, so I kept making puns off of PMJ being Banjo, and posting videos and the commercials (Banjo-Kazooie related).  He was mad.  I kept bothering him more, he became infuriated, and banned me...  For two weeks...  I begged to come back, 'cause it was fun there bothering him.  But he made it 3 weeks after I bothered other mods.  (I was desperate to come back 'cause life was not going well.)  

[b]THE ESF SAGA (Part one)

Turbo, being the good friend who brought me there, said once again, "You should come to this Brawl clan I'm in."  I tried, and it was retarded. I couldn't work the damn site because there was this big black box that always got in the way and would take me to the adobe flash player site.  I didn't join, but then I came back one day, and figured a way around it, and used this mini chat to the side of the giant black box.  I had to cancel the loading to screw that box over.  I met Linkr on the forum.  He said in a post "If anyone disses our leader, I will have to Brawl them and beat them. Very Happy"  So I said, "Uhh, stupid leader.  Now Brawl me please."  We brawled, I won.  Then I made a bet to Eddie, if I win, I become a mod.  I won. Ha!  Then, I decided to come on the computer one day, and I will NEVER EVER FORGET THIS. That big black box was a xat chat box.  When I came on, I knew how to change my name and profile, so I did so.  And what luck, a Vegeta icon showed up. lol. But that's not the important part, Eddie said, "Vegeta! Very Happy  I am so glad to see you finally came to xat.  Oh, it's so great to see you here."  I talked to Eddie, and we were happy.  Then, big bad Linkr came around and started banning and kicking me.  "Ha!  I pwn you.  You stupid noob.  Die!"  Turbo kept unbanning me (both of them were owners), but Linkr kept persisting.  Then, the hero came, "Linkr, what the hell are you doing? (crs)"  Linkr:  "Eddie!  But, but..."  Eddie:  "No but's Linkr.  You have been power abusing while I was away.  *deowners*"  Linkr:  "..... Eddie...."  Eddie:  "You will get your power back later, after you prove your worthiness again."  Me:  "Eddie.  You're the best."  (I didn't know how to do smilies at the time)  Then, I met my superior.  Masta ZenyouX (The guy you see today who has the name "The Legend of DBZ".)  He was my rival.  We brawled, he was barely better than me. Marth vs Mario, Kirby Vs. Mario.  He wins.  Then, I met Pelca.  Pelca was the worst brawler in the whole clan.  We brawled, I destroyed him.  Eddie was the one who sent me to Brawl Pelca.  Pelca always wanted to be in the clan wars.  "Eddie, I brawled him and lost.  Can I be in the clan wars?"  Eddie: "No, you're not very good.  Our newest member just beat you, and so has everyone else." Pelca: "....."

The Gangsta Strike Ownage Saga (GSO):
Lilo (Eddie's buttbuddy and sidekick):  "Eddie.  I think merging is a bad idea.  I don't think we should do it."
Eddie: "Nonsense Lilo.  We shall merge anyway."
Grandhustle:  "Yo man.  This clan is off the hook.  We're gonna be the best on NWA."
Eddie: "Damn right man.  We're already in the top ten again."
Lilo:  "I refuse to join this clan.  I'll be waiting back at ESF when this clan falls apart."
Linkr: "Screw this shit.  This clan sucks."
(I never showed up on GSO's xat, so I have to go by what Turbo said.)

One day, being the good mod I was fixing people's grammar, (Eddie's, Turbo's, and Grandhustle's [only active members])  I was sucking up to GH, and putting down Eddie again, using the racist term Eddie taught me about Mexican's.  Idk if I should say it.  Anyway, Eddie came on once and said "Vegeta. Very Happy  I have something for you.   I think you'll like it."  I said, "Wtf could you possibly want you be****?  You piece of shit.  You can't do anything right."  Eddie said, "Vegeta, I just wanted to give you these sigs. :'(  I just wanted to make you happy."
Eddie Garcia:  The Legacy of ESF Ny9xr7 
Eddie Garcia:  The Legacy of ESF 20ihn2u

In guilt, I had no choice but to respond the way I felt.  "Eddie!  I'm so sorry. :'(  You're way cooler than Grandhustle.  I'll make it up to you, I promise."  So instead of helping peoples' grammar, I started messing up GH's.  Making him say retarded and gay stuff.  GH was pissed, while Turbo and Eddie were cracking up.  I lost my power.  Eddie and Turbo then trashed the forum and banned GH.  But his butt buddy, Dark Tiger or something was the main admin, so he got rid of us.  I made a post telling everyone "To go to ESF, the greatest clan ever."  And that bit** GH changed it and said UMC.  So I went to UMC, told Turbo about my plan to spam it.  (Early in the morning) and we followed me.  We posted stuff, Turbo said racist stuff, I just spammed everywhere.  We called GH gay and what not.  Then he was mad, because, somewhere along the line (I swear, I don't remember saying this ever,) but GH claims to this day that I called him the N word. "AH DONT CARE IF YOU SPAMMED THE FORUM.  AH HATE BEING CALLED THAT.  If there's one thing I hate, it's when someone makes fun of my family, or they call me a ******* :@"  So we made up, after I had to tell him I didn't remember saying that, etc., that I'm sorry, blah blah blah.  We became tight again.

I'll begin typing the rest some other time.  For now, it's the prequel.

NEXT TIME, on The Legacy of ESF, Vegeta devises a plan to get revenge on Pelca after Pelca frames him (Veg is me), Pelca was being a liar and tricked Eddie and Turbo into banning me.  "Tune in to the next exciting episode of"
Elite Strike Force.
(Yes, I'm making it like DBZ.)
This is where the real action begins.  Everything else was just the background information.  Here's where the flame wars, forum trashing, betraying, etc., all begins.

2Eddie Garcia:  The Legacy of ESF Empty Re: Eddie Garcia: The Legacy of ESF Mon May 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Royden

Royden

lol, I actually read it all.
good read.

3Eddie Garcia:  The Legacy of ESF Empty ... Mon May 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Danack

Danack

Now, you will ALL know why I value my memories in ESF... The best year of my life, and one of the most meaningful when I look back it.

Sorry, dude, but I cannot get past this. If it was the most meaningful thing in your life, than i am very, very sorry for you...

but yeah good read

4Eddie Garcia:  The Legacy of ESF Empty Re: Eddie Garcia: The Legacy of ESF Fri May 07, 2010 6:58 pm

???

???

oh... i feel sorry for you....

5Eddie Garcia:  The Legacy of ESF Empty Re: Eddie Garcia: The Legacy of ESF Sat May 08, 2010 1:29 am

Enigmatic_Echo_PPV

Enigmatic_Echo_PPV

lololoololol. No, jeez, it wouldn't be the most, "Meaningful" thing in my life. Infact, ESF wasn't even super great. The expression "You don't know what you have until it's gone" applies here perfectly. You see, I hated these guys, I hated them so much. After they weren't a threat anymore, they became little play things to bother, and when my computer broke (piece of crap), I lost touch with everyone. I had to join clans with people I didn't know, (I almost always go with someone I know, which explains why I stick with Lordlos.) So, now that I know things will never be as fun as they used to be, I look back on those days with my friends, and we remember the good times. But yes, ESF was one of my favorite memories. (My life was boring, strict parents and all.) Eddie taught me everything there was to know about life (that my parents kept me away from). Eddie still talks to me today, and helps me out.

(I'm going to finish the stories up when I feel like it again.)
Oh, and one last thing, I wasn't a total jerk. I made up with them before my comp crashed. (Luckily) I made promises, too. And Eddie will always have a legacy, because he was such a mystery. (I didn't know he was a gangster type person/pimp. <.<)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum