Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

A message from Royden.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A message from Royden. Empty A message from Royden. Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:07 am

Royden

Royden

Hello everyone Royden here.

Most of the members already know this because of the conversations I had with them through the Xat. For those of you who don't know, I am saddened to announce that my Wii is bricked. The lens on my Wii gave up on me. It just didn't read Brawl anymore. Fellow clan member Clazh and I attempted loading Brawl through USB loading. We were very close, but failed which is how the wii ended up being bricked. A friend of ours offered us a "broken" wii and said, "If you can fix it... you can have it" So we tried USB loading again and succeeded. Now, we can play games again. One problem remains... I don't have enough memory on my flash drive for Brawl. Meanwhile, Nintendo sends me the things I need to send my Wii and have it fixed.

To make a long story short... I won't be brawling for a while.
I'm sorry LL. I will make haste so I can brawl with you all again soon!

-Roy

2A message from Royden. Empty Re: A message from Royden. Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Reslaur

Reslaur

damn u made it sound like you had a terminal disease

3A message from Royden. Empty Re: A message from Royden. Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

How tragic... Get well soon!

4A message from Royden. Empty Re: A message from Royden. Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 am

Royden

Royden

It is like a terminal disease!
Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]