Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Limitless Team Battles!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Limitless Team Battles! Empty Limitless Team Battles! Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 am

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

Limitless is proud to announce a new clan-wide competition. It will be done on a whenever basis and is a month(s) long competition performed at any time of day!

All matches in the competition will be done in both Singles and Teams. Members of each team (Sigma and Omega) may find their own partners and may play whenever they want. After any match is played, the results are to be reported in the forum thread titled "Points".

Doubles Match wins are worth 2 points and Singles Matches are worth 1 point. Please post the time and players of the match so that no score is reported twice! You may only challenge someone one time a day! You may, however, challenge someone to both matches one time each in a single day. Anybody on your team may become your teams partner.

Rules for Singles:
-3 Stocks
-8 Minutes
-All Items Off
-Neutral Stages and Legal Counter picks Only!
*Neutrals include: BF, FD, SV, YI, PS1
*Counter picks include:
* Battleship Halberd
* Brinstar
* Castle Siege
* Delfino Plaza
* Frigate Orpheon
* Jungle Japes
* Lylat Cruise
* Pictochat
* Rainbow Cruise

Rules for Doubles:
-3 Stocks
-8 Minutes
-TEAM ATTACK ON
-All Items Off
-Neutral Stages and Legal Counter picks Only!
*Neutrals include: BF, FD, SV, YI, PS1
*Counter picks include:
* Battleship Halberd
* Brinstar
* Castle Siege
* Delfino Plaza
* Frigate Orpheon
* Jungle Japes
* Lylat Cruise
* Pictochat
* Rainbow Cruise

These are the two teams:
Team Omega Ω:
Leader, The Afterburn
Members:

-Naos
-Shadowken
-Shiro
-Ami
-Moogle
-DarkL0rd
-Monkz
-StormLurver

Team Sigma Σ.:
Leader, Skyos.EXE
Members:

-Reverse Gear
-Do7
-Zpam
-Danack
-Goluffy
-End_of_You JBKill
-AnAnD
-Nigmo
-HanZo
-Roy/T3h_Roii

*NEW RULES*
In effect as of 12/6/09 -
"For winning a match you will "steal" a point. That is to say, when you defeat an opponent in a singles match you will gain +1 point and they will lose -1 point. In a doubles match, the victor will receive +2 points and the loser shall be deducted of -2 points.

Should a party achieve 0 points as a score, they will not drop below 0 into the negatives and the winning team will still get the set points. I.E., if a team with 1 point loses a doubles match the opposing team will *still get +2 points*. "

In effect as of 12/7/09- Inspired by Shadowken
"If a player forfeits a match (says "No." to a challenge), his or her respective team will lose a point. Until the player accepts a different match he may not lose any points for forfeiting. Even forfeited matches must be reported or they will be invalid."

Prize is a surprise, but whoever get's the most points will be a HAPPY team Very Happy!

Good Luck!

-Afterburn and Skyos

Last edited by Afterburn on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Limitless Team Battles! Empty Re: Limitless Team Battles! Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 am

Zpam

Zpam

Thanks alot now there can be some more activity in the portal and fun.

3Limitless Team Battles! Empty OMFG Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:37 am

tensazangetsuxd1

this is gonna be really epic

4Limitless Team Battles! Empty Re: Limitless Team Battles! Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

Yeah..... the teams aren't very fair. There is never anyone on in AB's team.

5Limitless Team Battles! Empty haha Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm

tensazangetsuxd1

Shadowken42 wrote:Yeah..... the teams aren't very fair. There is never anyone on in AB's team.

HAHA! Cool too bad 4 u i got skyos! and u guyz have rev... Razz

my zelda beats hers
(teehee)

6Limitless Team Battles! Empty Re: Limitless Team Battles! Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

Alright, the teams seem more fair now. Thanks.

7Limitless Team Battles! Empty Re: Limitless Team Battles! Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 am

Skyos

Skyos

Revised again, this time by me. THIS IS AS BALANCED AS CAN BE.

8Limitless Team Battles! Empty aww no fair! Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 pm

tensazangetsuxd1

WHY THE FLAB DID YOU MOVE ME! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WHY!!!!!

please change me back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum