Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan War with Revolutionists

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan War with Revolutionists Empty Clan War with Revolutionists Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

3v3 Crew War

FIRST MATCH:
Danack-3 stocks Vs Skippy- 3 Stocks

(Yoshi) vs Peach

Skippy Wins- 1 Stock Remaining

SECOND MATCH:
Zpam- 3 stocks vs Skippy- 1 Stock

Kirby vs Peach

Zpam Wins- 3 stocks remaining

THIRD MATCH:
Zpam- 3 stocks vs Turtlez- 3 stocks

Kirby vs Peach

Turtlez wins- 1 stock remaining

FOURTH MATCH

The Afterburn- 3 stocks vs Turtlez- 1 stock

R.O.B. vs Peach

The Afterburn wins- 2 stock remaining

FIFTH MATCH:

The Afterburn- 2 stocks vs Pimp- 3 stocks

R.O.B. vs Pit

[Spammy Pit, and I SD'd really stupidly (Robo Burner ran out)]

Pimp wins- 2 stock remaining

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not many showed up again...sad face.

I personally did very poorly, and I apologize for that. We'll definitely win the next war.

Danack and Zpam- Post how your matches went and I will put the details on here.

2Clan War with Revolutionists Empty Re: Clan War with Revolutionists Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Zpam

Zpam

Well uh.... i saved the replay for the first match i won when i fought the guy that had 1 stock. In that last game i fought another Peach player, he spammed the onion or radish move but i think thats part of their thing. (kinda like link and his arsenal of weapons) Er.. in the match there was lag but nobody else lagged against him (weird). I was losing in the beginning but when it was 1 stock for each of us i had 87% while he had 100%. He kept bearing hugging the edge at Smashville and that darn floating platform interrupted my Dair and he got a Uair on me which got me over 100% then i was out of jumps when i got to the stage he just fsmashed me. Sad sorry team.

Clan War with Revolutionists 24267
Clan War with Revolutionists 92633536

3Clan War with Revolutionists Empty Re: Clan War with Revolutionists Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

The " war on Friday" scroll on the chat was up for a long time so I didn't know which Friday it was. Also, I didn't know that anyone could brawl in it. ._. I thought that you picked the members who could brawl <.< If I'm given permission by AB I can brawl next war.

4Clan War with Revolutionists Empty Re: Clan War with Revolutionists Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Ultimatev1

Afterburn should'da said what time the war was. I was planning to be there.

5Clan War with Revolutionists Empty Re: Clan War with Revolutionists Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Zpam

Zpam

LOL U FAIL. there was a time but i think this war was before u joined so don't feel bad man.

6Clan War with Revolutionists Empty Re: Clan War with Revolutionists Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Ultimatev1

It was before I joined the forum. I'm "Goluffy" on the chat Mad

7Clan War with Revolutionists Empty Re: Clan War with Revolutionists Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Zpam

Zpam

well then indeed u fail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum