Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Destination Glitch

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final Destination Glitch Empty Final Destination Glitch Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

Well I was playing FD with luffy and jb when a glitch happened. Watch the video and see for yourself.

2Final Destination Glitch Empty Re: Final Destination Glitch Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Chomper

Chomper

Shocked

3Final Destination Glitch Empty Re: Final Destination Glitch Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Ultimatev1

I broke out in hysterical laughter after this.

4Final Destination Glitch Empty Re: Final Destination Glitch Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Danack

Danack

i dont see the glitch... is it when kirby fails to grab the ledge at the end? I believe that it was suppose to happen because he was facing the wrong way...

5Final Destination Glitch Empty Re: Final Destination Glitch Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

Danack wrote:i dont see the glitch... is it when kirby fails to grab the ledge at the end? I believe that it was suppose to happen because he was facing the wrong way...
You obviously did not watch the whole thing.

6Final Destination Glitch Empty Re: Final Destination Glitch Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Danack

Danack

you got that right, its too long

tell me where it happened?

7Final Destination Glitch Empty Re: Final Destination Glitch Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Danack

Danack

Ah, now i see it. lotsa crazy things are happening on FD it seems

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum