Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weekly Riddle Contest [Please Read Rules]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

-I'll start putting up some riddles during the week. I'll try putting a new one up everyday.

-Collect your answers and send me a PM in the forums with all of your answers at the end of the week and we'll see who got the most answers correct.

No point in cheating, this is mostly just for fun and to see who's smart lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start this off with something easy:

MONDAY- "What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?"

TUESDAY- "There are many different world records out there held by many extraordinary people. Like the worlds fastest baked bean eater or the worlds tallest woman. There is a record however that we have ALL held at one point. What is it?"

WEDNESDAY- "A man exits his home with all sides facing North and sees a bear. What color is the bear?"

THURSDAY- "Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family, counting only those mentioned?"

FRIDAY- "There are two perfectly identical twins. One is an astronaut and the other's occupation keeps him on Earth. The astronaut is sent into space on an expedition. The shuttle in which he is in is going near the speed of light. The voyage takes 70 years round trip. When the astronaut returns to his brother he sees that he has only witnessed an aging of 20 years and his brother is now an old man. Which twin's perception of time is correct and why?"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]