Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Limitless

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Limitless Empty Limitless Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

This clan had a good run and I thank you all for all that you've done here. The clan will be moving "back" to LB now though. It's where we all truly belong and I'm moving there of my own free will. The clan will be even greater than I remember this time around, and I hope to see you all be active there. In reality, the leadership will be of a higher caliber as well, so expect a lot of fun and excitement.

Don't forget, Limitless did happen...it'll always be special and it will never be known as a failure.

With all that being said, LET'S JAM!

http://bloodbat.darkbb.com/

2Limitless Empty Re: Limitless Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Zpam

Zpam

Well I should think of some last words as well. Limitless was my first brawl clan, and there were tough times and other times I didn't want to be a part of but all in all I'm glad I stuck through it. I am glad that I could say that I never gave up on LL and stayed with it till the very end. I enjoyed the experiences I got and the idea's and events I created, so I think I can say I contributed to LL a bit. May we all remember this place for alot of shjt went down it in that can't be forgotten lol. But real talk though, LL was pretty cool.

3Limitless Empty :'( Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 pm

tensazangetsuxd1

Tears* that was beutiful. while reading this said by AB, it feels like all my sadness and happiness has passed by. I also would like to thank you AB for creating this clan. I hope it will still be here for when we need it.

Goodbye..."Limitless".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum