Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Resignation

+5
Zpam
Nigmo
motherbound
Shadowken42
Skyos
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Resignation Empty My Resignation Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Skyos

Skyos

It is with a heavy heart that I must resign from this team. I have to resign on this clan; I must go on to bigger and more challenging places.

2My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

well "good luck" with your "bigger and more challenging places"

3My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:02 am

motherbound

motherbound

Lol typical skyos "bigger and more challenging places". Hopefully he learns some proper etiquette in the world. Yeah that's right suck on that because forum posts have spell check I can spell a kickass word such as "etiquette"

4My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 am

Nigmo

Nigmo

._.

5My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 am

Zpam

Zpam

Well im changing this post cause what i did was selfish and immature so my fault to everyone and espically skyos....

Last edited by Zpam on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

6My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:19 am

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

*message deleted by Shadowken42*

Last edited by Shadowken42 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

7My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Stormlurver

Stormlurver

HAVE YOU PEOPLE NO FUCKING COURTESY! What the hell is wrong with you guys? Sky's been a fuckawesome member of this clan who pulled his fucking weight. All of us are good at this game BUT WE CAN NEVER GET BETTER IF WE DON'T HAVE SOME SORTA GUIDANCE! SKY DRAGGED ME INTO THIS CLAN TO HELP ME IMPROVE AND I'M THANKFUL FOR THAT BUT WHEN YOU GUYS ARE BADMOUTHING A FUCKING COLLEAGUE LIKE THAT IT SHOWS WHO REALLY FUCKING SUCKS!

Shadowken; You are a fucking asshole who needs to learn some fucking manners and not be an uptight cock to everybody.

Zpam; when the fuck are you even around to have any say in jack shit.

He was better than either of you 2 douchebags and I can say that without a fucking doubt.

I also realize I have no cooth either considering I said FUCK like 8-10 times and that I flip the fuck out when I lose but atleast I'm not an uptight cock who sits in his cloud-nine castle of faggotry and try to act like I'm better than ANY of you guys...

This Clan really is fucking fallin' apart...

~Happy FUCKING New Year...I'ma miss you bro.

8My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

Now now, no need to get so excited. Just calm down, kids.

While Skyos did leave, he wasn't really here anyways. His leaving only means that there is an empty spot that needs to be filled, and I'm expecting you all to rise to the challenge.
So practice, and become better than Skyos was. (Skyos got stolen by Pimp, so if you get really good, watch out for him.)

Let's not let this clan fall to pieces just because we lost someone.

9My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:19 am

Zpam

Zpam

"Zpam; when the fuck are you even around to have any say in jack shit."

Your one to talk cause i never see your ass in the clan either. Maybe we have different time zones and different times to we choose to get online. So before you start spazzing at someone you should check your facts and factors.

10My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Skyos

Skyos

Actually surprised this thread is popular, how weird...I'll leave a last few words i guess:

Ami - err...thought we were okay? didn't know you hated me

Storm - thanks for what you said.

AB - i don't know necessarily if he *stole* me...it was my idea, what we did.

Thanks to everyone who didn't have an ass hole-ish thing to say, i'm really not sure what i did to those of you who hate me so much.

-----
Pimp cannot speak because his account is still banned but this is what he says:
To Afterburn - History will repeat itself. That's all i got to say.

11My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:04 am

shiro

shiro

Wow... I'm disappointed ... in all of you.. and wow... I didn't think anyone thought this way of skyos.. Only if you guys knew ... Skyos tried to do his best though.. None of you guys could appreciate that apparently ...It just so happens that I may leave as well.. Who knows...That behavior is just unnecessary Skyos your my man you always will be <3 coming from the gay furry D:

12My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 am

motherbound

motherbound

Why should it matter for someone that never wants to return to look not even while he was around did he want to log in and even say hello. I have told him what I posted here and in the end he acts the same way. People have their own lives but to randomly quit the clan after being MIA for over a month just to say words that are implying that he is better then other people.

And I never said I hated skyos please read more carefully what I had said. Will I ever talk to him again? Who knows that is more in his court. He will know where to find me... at least for now, if he cares to.

Again my posting this means pretty much squat shit because he won't see it first hand more than likely. Skyos (if that is him at least) has decided to log into the chat while I am also there and he doesn't acknowledge my presence so in turn avoiding me so why should I care. I will continue to say what is true about people in this clan because I see it first hand, whether people take it seriously is up to them tho. Skyos did not take it seriously after his being MIA. Simple as that.

13My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

HanZo

HanZo

motherbound on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:02 am
Lol typical skyos "bigger and more challenging places". Hopefully he learns some proper etiquette in the world. Yeah that's right suck on that because forum posts have spell check I can spell a kickass word such as "etiquette"

^ lol'd now back to the subject..

o.o watt the hell happened while i was gone...? aND WTD???! SKYOS IS LEAVING?!?!? wtf did u guyz do to make my bro leave? D:

14My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 pm

motherbound

motherbound

Skyos was MIA for all of december's vacation but was still logging into all is brawl more then likely laddering. Never once checking in on the clan. He decides (while some people were causing drama in the clan) to randomly post this thread and not logging into even the chatbox or giving any other messages of quitting really. No one pushed him out he never came on the clan for over a month and then randomly came back after aib's crews were over and made the second posts. now he shows up from time to time thinking that the whole clan hates him. Is that enough info, hanzo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]