Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Resignation

+2
Shadowken42
shiro
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Resignation Empty My Resignation Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:48 am

shiro

shiro

Well I guess It was fun while it lasted.. I'm done with LL.. I liked you all some had your faults but for the rest of you.. I'm sorry to say Good bye LL I am moving to bigger and better things... And... Yet.. You will all be missed And I know for a fact What the comments are going to be like but..That's an other story its been fun and for the ones I let down I'm sorry.. AB Kip and Moogle.... I'm dearly sorry Good bye and Farewell

2My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:50 am

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

So... what is your next move, AB?

3My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

"Skyos got stolen by Pimp, so if you get really good, watch out for him."

I already had a feeling this would happen.

My next move: recruit a lot and hope that this doesn't discourage everyone from having faith here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Let's not let this clan fall to pieces just because we lost someone.

4My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 pm

motherbound

motherbound

You realize he left amongst the pimp's calling right? But he came from aib so why not go back to aib? Along with shiro's leave I am assuming all of his irl friends will take their leave? I just had a lol moment with the topic being the same and what he said being the same as a certain other person. Altho the other person didn't know how to word what he wanted to say, I don't know how to take shiro saying it.

5My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Zpam

Zpam

WHAAATT?! Dang man i didn't want u to leave, u were like a rival to me. Well goodbye then shiro.

My Resignation 24267
My Resignation 92633536

6My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:06 am

BMHazuh

BMHazuh

shiro left cuz he is scarred to meet up with me in the N and get owned so he left Laughing

7My Resignation Empty Re: My Resignation Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:38 am

shiro

shiro

I Left cause ...I was wanted eles where..

And no... I didnt leave cause I was scared.. I know I could beat you.. Sorry to say

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]