Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTN: Leaders [If there are any]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Empty ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm

motherbound

motherbound

It has come to my decision that as of this forum post it has been over 1 ENTIRE FULL WEEK. Since Skyos returned to this clan as a moderator once more. As the clan should fully be aware I neither have a problem personally of Skyos being a member nor a moderator. The beef that I have with this decision is that no one cares to inform as to why Skyos is a moderator.

Yes I can imagine that Skyos more than likely probably put more effort into the creation of this clan's website than Afterburn. Yes I understand that Skyos is a good player and "can test" as he and Afterburn have clearly stated (mind you the only things stated as well).

Earlier this week in Private Chat on the xat, Afterburn clearly stated that he would find a chance to make a forum post informing the clan about this "modding Skyos" thing. This was back on either Tuesday or Wednesday of last week. When I for one sat in the chat and did not get a single response from my question asking "Why Skyos is mod" for over 4 hours of being blatantly ignored, I simply gave up caring.

I saw it personally that the clan should have been informed of such a decision but instead it comes off as just 1.) Other People wanted Skyos back, Skyos didn't want to come back. and 2.) Skyos would only return if he was moderator of everything once again. Maybe these accusations are wrong? But is there anything else stating otherwise? I don't see any acknowledgment of any of this.

I have waited patiently and have noticed some few new recruits being tested in the forum (2 days ago mind you) and I have seen all of the Owners and Mods perfectly active in the chat and also being afk in chat often times moreso then them being online. But this entire week has seen nothing in my eyes. Because of this I have decided that exactly 1 week is plenty of time (Yes I have given actually more then 1 week since my first time asking). How do I know? I missed my favorite show last week to understand such an important decision for MY CLAN. Yes I called Limitless my clan to people because even tho I have been a member and will always remain a member, I had thought that at one time maybe I contributed in some way. But alas when Afterburn is rarely around or seems to be giving information about this. And Skyos is not even attempting to brawl members despite asking them to play, and he doesn't care to withhold a normal conversation with me. It is for these reasons that I feel I can no longer relate myself with Limitless after making this post that has been in the back of my mind for over a week.

I have been thinking of everything to say and writing it to post at this time. Because no one else cares to post about it. So I will see some of you around perhaps. People know where to find me if they need me. But I will no longer be associating myself with Limitless. Maybe another clan down the line, maybe not. There have been many many reasons for me to want to quit stemming all the way back to last November, but I stuck around despite those reasons. Have fun with things here and I wish that somebody takes something out of this post rather then someone just deleting it or ignoring it. This is my final piece of advice for anything related to the clan, if anyone even cares to take my advice it is out of my court. If people decide to quit the clan because of this then take note that it is their own decisions and not me taking people. I left for a week and continued to push people to leave my xat and to go to LL's chat (despite half the time they kept returning because LL was too dead of afk people that don't respond to a simple "how are you?")

Thanks for the Adventure Limitless... Now it is time for a new one,
Ami

Last edited by motherbound on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

2ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Empty Re: ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Zpam

Zpam

Goodbai naoto. I want to say that you DID have a part in the clan. You might not have played brawl much or at all but you stayed in the chat and was the most active of all members in the clan. When people came to the chat, they had an impulse to stay there because you were there. See you on the flip side.

ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] 24267
ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] 92633536

3ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Empty Re: ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Skyos

Skyos

motherbound wrote:...Skyos returned to this clan as a moderator once more. As the clan should fully be aware I neither have a problem personally of Skyos being a member nor a moderator. The beef that I have with this decision is that no one cares to inform as to why Skyos is a moderator.

Explanation: As you stated, I put in A LOT of effort into this clan; I left for schoolwork because I could not put the time into this clan. Now I can actually put time into the clan most of the week so I joined back. I thought it would be boring to join as just a member after all I had done so I didn't want to be here unless I could do more work.

motherbound wrote:I saw it personally that the clan should have been informed of such a decision but instead it comes off as just 1.) Other People wanted Skyos back, Skyos didn't want to come back. and 2.) Skyos would only return if he was moderator of everything once again. Maybe these accusations are wrong? But is there anything else stating otherwise? I don't see any acknowledgment of any of this.

Explained above. I made all negotiations of joining in private chat, hence why you didn't hear them.

motherbound wrote: And Skyos is not even attempting to brawl members despite asking them to play

That's just simply not true. Just like AB, I dislike FFAs. The only 1v1 I've refused is V1's because I (thought that I had) had a tournament that day and I didn't want to screw up my offline play.

motherbound wrote:and he doesn't care to withhold a normal conversation with me.

I'm not going to lie that I am poor at making conversation with you.
It's not ignorance of you, I just simply don't have much to say...

Hope that cleared it up.

4ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Empty Re: ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:18 pm

BMHazuh

BMHazuh

lol skyos is an ass? and everybody hates em? thats what i've been hearing since i came back XD

5ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Empty Re: ATTN: Leaders [If there are any] Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Danack

Danack

And there goes another one of the few active people here

another stepping stone leading to this place's demise

oh well, half the people never even brawled anyway

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum