Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTN: Forum Members

+2
darkl0rd79
Shadowken42
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTN: Forum Members Empty ATTN: Forum Members Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

I feel like this forum is dying, or is already dead. I want you all to at least attempt to bring it back and post here daily. I feel like the forum is important and I think we should use it more often. Who's with me? We also have to use it for results of tests and tourneys. Idea

2ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:26 pm

darkl0rd79

I sort of agree... The main reason I don't really use the forums though is because I'm too lazy to bring up another tab. Besides, people talk so fast in the chat it can be hard to keep up with at times. But yeah, tourneys and tier lists would be important.

3ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:28 am

Afterburn

Afterburn
Admin

Forum isn't exactly dead, and I suppose people don't use it so much because most things can be discussed in the chat.

Couldn't hurt to have an active forum though. Keep it up!

Last edited by Afterburn on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

4ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:32 am

Skyos

Skyos

Shadowken42 wrote:I feel like this forum is dying, or is already dead. I want you all to at least attempt to bring it back and post here daily. I feel like the forum is important and I think we should use it more often. Who's with me? We also have to use it for results of tests and tourneys. Idea

As of now, I will post all tryout results; both tester and tier and clan tryout.

5ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Zpam

Zpam

As of now, I will post all tryout results; both tester and tier and clan tryout.

Yea, when i joined u had to leave to ur choir thing. So you still gotta fight me for the tier. Very Happy

6ATTN: Forum Members Empty lol Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:26 am

tensazangetsuxd1

WEll ive got a new bunch of stuff...

like the "rank youre anime self" and "anime char battles"

7ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Zpam

Zpam

Lawl @ shadow "that is not what i meant by bringing it back at all"

8ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

It has come to my attention that the clan is in danger of dying. We need more members so please start recruiting. We also need more active mods and for AB to be here more often. Come on people, we can do this. Thank you.

9ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 am

Zpam

Zpam

In my new video i put in the description that if they want to join Limitless they can just ask me and i'll send a link then they could be tested. Hopefully it'll work =D

ATTN: Forum Members 24267
ATTN: Forum Members 92633536

10ATTN: Forum Members Empty Re: ATTN: Forum Members Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Zpam

Zpam

I got a friend named blacknights64 that wants to join the clan. So imma need a moderator to test him sometime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum