Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doubles Tournament at SFA (results)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doubles Tournament at SFA (results) Empty Doubles Tournament at SFA (results) Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:22 am

Zpam

Zpam

So on 4/24/10 at 11pm EST me and Danack joined a doubles tournament held by SFA. At first we were just dubbing against people in the clan but when we finished Cipher (Leader of SFA) asked if I wanted to join the tournament. "Damn right I do son!" So I'll give a brief description of what I remember happening in each round. By the way I was using Kirby and Danack was using ROB. It is also a double elimination tournament. We got in 3rd place. Our team name was LimitLess and here is the link to the brackets(these brackets aren't complete but I have the descriptions of all our matches played): https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/2e5krxc.gif

1st round vs 2 Metaknight's: We were doing pretty well, these Metaknight's were just spamming a little with that tornado move but not too much to a point where we can't counter attack. We double killed them at the edge by spiking them with Dair's to the point that the MK's recovery attack are hitting each other but it wasn't enough to get them back up to the stage. Dan accidently SD'd his last life so I'm left with 2 MK's to fight with 1 stock left for all of us. They start spamming this Double Mach Tornado and I'm taking damage like a bitch but they start getting a bit too high off the ground and then left themselves wide open as they fell. So I do a mid-air Hammer attack on one, then the other falls to the ground but just use's Mach Tornado AGAIN while I'm still a pretty high in the air so he has to fall AGAIN and I just wait for him to get in range and then Up Smash his ass. WIN!

2nd round vs Diddy Kong(that didn't use banana's) and Metaknight(AGAIN): This was just a cake match. Before we fought this team, I heard they used a Kirbycide against their last opponents so I'm like "hehe, lets see how they like MY Kirbycide's". So me and Danack start whooping their ass with all these combination's and double wammies they didn't know how to counter. One combination was Danack's gyro toss at the MK into my Dair spike which was already hitting the Diddy Kong. I got a Kirbycide on Diddy Kong in one match, then a Kirbycide on MK in the other.(MK shouldn't be kirbycided but I tried it anyways, the only reason it worked was because he kept trying to Nair me instead of getting back to the stage) We won both matches with 2 stock left each. WIN!

3rd round vs Cipher(Fox) and his co-leader(Snake): These dawgs were tough ass mofo's. I couldn't solo Cipher at all so I ended up dying first in the first match and then eventually Danack lost. 2nd match I tried to go after Snake who was a bit easier for me too handle. I STILL died first but Danack pulled through and beat the both of them. So tiebreaker I died first AGAIN cause while I was comboing Snake, right after I used my Foward Grab on him, Cipher sped out of nowhere and owned me with an Up Smash. Then, right when everyone had 1 stock each, Snake-87% , Cipher-11%, and Danack-25% the game lagged even more than it already was and everyone got d/c'd from the match. So, instead of doing a redo, it actually started with 1 stock each and I had to put every1's original damage percent on then kill myself and let Danack fight the both of them (Shit...). Well, Danack started off with a full charged Laser attack but Ciph used his reflector after the Laser hit Snake so it also hit Danack too. Then, Dan just lost all his stage control cause the laser sent him off stage then snake AND fox were controlling the edge. Danack managed to grab Snake and then toss him flying to his death but just like what happened to me earlier, right after he threw Snake, Cipher came out of nowhere and Up Smashed Dan right in the face. LOSS...

Semi-Final's vs. Sonic and MK(YET AGAIN!): Ok, don't really remember much of this. I sucked against these guys. Um, we lost the first match. Danack got us the win in the second match. Then, in the tie breaker Danack still had 3 stocks but I had 1 cause these guys were alot better than me. I was fighting the MK who didn't spam tornado so he was a bit tolerable. It's just that he had actual skill with MK, but I still died by him.... Danack let me share stock so I came back BUT DIED AGAIN. So now Dan died soon after I came back so he got left to fight both enemies and then he just got killed by MK's Up B attack after being hit in the air. LOSS....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum