Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Brawl Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Second Doubles Tournament At StarFoxArmada

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Second Doubles Tournament At StarFoxArmada Empty Second Doubles Tournament At StarFoxArmada Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Zpam

Zpam

Ok, another tournament description brought to you by Zpam and Danack. This again was a DOUBLE ELIMINATION tournament. Again, I was Kirby and Danack was ROB. We had a bye so we only needed to fight 2 teams. It took 3 hours until our fight becuz those noobs didn't even exchange friend codes until I finally asked if they started fighting yet. Here is the link to the brackets: https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/110g56u.gif LETS GO ON TO THE BATTLE DESCRIPTION!!!

Semi-finals vs ZXrapers(Snake and ): Pft, a piece of cake, the Snake didn't even know how to Mortar Slide. These matches were done so fast there's nothing really to say about them. WIN!

Finals vs GOD TIER (Fox and ROB): This was a bit more of a challenge. This was the team that beat us the last time we played. Who's says we don't learn from our mistakes though? I SD'd my 2nd life in the 1st match so in the end Danack got left to fight a 2 stock'd Fox and 1 stock'd ROB with enough damage to die from any strong ROB move. Danack gets a double Dair spike on ROB for a kill. Then, an intense 1v1 against the Fox. It looked like Danack was about to win but then all of a sudden.... BOOM! A QUICK UP SMASH FROM FOX!!!!They win round 1.
Ok, time to get serious, we step things up this time. I get several chain grabs on Fox cause his movements get predictable after he keeps jumping in the air and then use's reflector until its time for him to Dair. I got a Kirbycide on Fox also so w00t! 2nd round goes to Team Limitless.
Final round, um... yea I don't remember but we won. WIN!

Grand Final vs GOD TIER (Fox/Falco and ROB/Yoshi): Grand Final's are best 3 out of 5, losing team has 2 win 2 sets, winning team has 2 win 1(which is us). Ok, I screwed up BIG TIME on our first 2 matches by SDing and just getting whooped, so we lost those 2. 3rd match was better, Danack used Snake in this one and it was at SV. Er, Danack killed me with his C4, so he was left to fight Fox. Both of them had 1 stock but Danack has less damage. Fox got a combo on Danack and pretty much just owned the entire stage so Danack couldn't really get a good field position, so we lost 1 set.
NOW HERE'S WHERE THE REAL SHIT BEGINS. Now, Cipher (who was the Fox) left the match so I'm like "wtf?" so I go back to the chat. Next thing I know Danack and Cipher are fighting about how Team GOD TIER is supposed 2 win TWO SETS AGAINST US NOT 1. But Cipher was being retarded and saying "No, the winning bracket winners need to win 1 set" Danack is like wtf your dumb, this clan doens't know how to do a tourny, screw yall (He was just ~lawyering their asses~). Then Cipher gets a clan member of his to explain Double Elimination rules. He says "The loser's of the Finals have to win 2 sets to win the Grand Finals" then I said "THANK YOU!" and Cipher's dumb ass is like "OH YEA I FORGOT WE LOST THE FINALS" and Danack said "SUUUUUURE". So now both teams must win 1 more set. LETS GET IT ON!!

Grand Finals continued: Same chars, same people, different results. BOOM! CHAIN GRAB, BOOM! KIRBYCIDE, BOOM! BAIR FROM ROB! BOOM! NAIR FROM ROB! 1st match: WIN - 2nd match: WIN - Final match: WIN!!!!! SUCK THAT BITCHES! TEAM LIMITLESS WINS THE TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!

Chomper

Chomper

Cool story bro.

3Second Doubles Tournament At StarFoxArmada Empty heh Sat May 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Danack

Danack

Well, you got some of the details wrong but it's still 90% accurate

Im proud of you Zpam, Good Job! And go Limitless!

Shadowken42

Shadowken42

wow nice job

???

???

pretty good job zpam and danack Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum